Parking permits are valid at both campuses and may be purchased online through MyWeb on any computer (from home, work, school) when paying by credit card. You must use campus computers only (LRC, Registration Cove, Cyber Café) to order permits if you wish to pay with cash. After ordering online go to Admissions and Records for payment. The permits will be mailed to the address on file and a temporary permit will be issued to be displayed in the vehicle until the permanent permit arrives. Temporary permits are not valid in staff lots. For parking permit fees, please see listing under fees.
All automobiles must have the permit placed on the left-hand bottom corner of the front windshield. Violation of parking rules can result in citations ranging from $37 to $300. Disabled person parking spaces and red zones are enforced at all times. Please read the posted signs and follow instructions printed on parking permits. Regulations are enforced in all lots beginning the first day of classes. Parking will not be enforced in Student Lots for two weeks at the beginning of every semester, the week before the first day of instruction and the first week of instruction.
All motorcycles must have a current permit affixed to the right front fork and must be parked in designated motorcycle stalls. Motorcycles may not park in regular vehicle stalls. If an auto permit is purchased and students desire to ride a motorcycle some days of the week, they may have the motorcycle permit at no charge, provided they show ownership for both vehicles. However, if students initially purchase a motorcycle permit for $15, they may purchase an auto permit for an additional $30 with proper documentation.
Purchase of a semester permit does not guarantee a parking space; it merely gives the student the convenience of not having to purchase a daily permit.
- Parking regulations are enforced year round with the following exceptions
- The week before every semester and the first week of instruction (student lots)
- All District holidays
- Daily and semester permits are not valid in other time-limit zones.
- Students must park in lots designated for students. Parking in staff lots will result in a fine.
- If there is a verifiable parking problem, the staff member must call district police immediately.
Students who lose or misplace their permit must report it to A&R immediately. Stolen permits should be reported to Police Services. Additional fees are charged for replacement of lost or stolen permits. The college district is not responsible for damage or loss to your vehicle.
- Parking regulations are enforced in all staff parking lots
- You must be a student to purchase a permit
- Visit MyWeb to order a parking permit, verify your mailing address where, and to select payment method.
- You may use any computer (home, work, or on-campus) when purchasing with a credit card Visa/MC (debit), Amex, Discover, for faster delivery of permit.
- You must use campus computers (LRC, Registration Cove, Cyber Café) only to order permits if you wish to pay with cash. After ordering online go to A&R for payment.
- San José/Evergreen Community College District is not responsible for damage or loss to your vehicle.