Early Childhood Education - Certificate of Achievement - Level 2
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze current requirements and standards for early childhood educators and early care and education programs.
- Design daily schedules and classroom interactions with children consistent with current knowledge of child development.
- Document and assess the needs of individual children in early care and education settings
- Plan and implement classroom based activities consistent with a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Communicate effectively with children, parents and coworkers verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical standards required to function successfully in early care and education programs.
|ECE 101||Introduction to Curriculum||3|
|ECE 101B||Practicum in Early Childhood Education||3|
|ECE 102||Principles & Practices of Teaching Young Children||3|
|ECE 104||Art and Creativity for Children||3|
|ECE 105||Language Development for Young Children||3|
|ECE 107||Child, Family and Community||3|
|ECE 108||Health, Safety, and Nutrition in Child Care||3|
|ECE 109||Music, Movement, and Rhythm Activities for Children||3|
|FCS 070||Child Development||3|