Job Placement Center
The Future Skills & Employment Services Center provides a wide range of services to San Jose City College students and alumni to assist with securing employment. Our friendly staff is available to assist students and employers with their interest and needs. We are located on the first floor of the Technology Center in Room T-124.
To access College Central Network (CCN), SJCC's online job board, please go to:
Student Services Include:
- One-on-one appointments to meet with students
- Computers/internet access for job search
- LinkedIn Learning support
- Creating an online presence through LinkedIn and digital portfolios
- How to use LinkedIn
- Creating a digital portfolio
- Using online communication tools like Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Resume development workshops
- Interview preparation workshops
- Access to SJCC’s Job Board (Physical/Online)
- Online resume builder tool
- On-campus employer engagement (tabling, interviews, etc.)
- Campus wide Job Fairs
Additionally, students can access Career Readiness tools such as the online Resume Builder, a Career Portfolio tool, Career Advice articles and blogs to assist you in your professional development.
For more information please contact us:
Job Placement & Placement Specialist
Business & Workforce Development Division
Phone: (408) 298-2181 ext. 3529
For all other inquiries regarding job posting at our college please reach out to: